QuickTime Player is a multimedia player software by Apple that allows to play QuickTime movie files (.mov) and lots of other file formats including, audio, still images, graphics, and virtual reality (VR) movies.
The QTime Player not only delivers crisp quality, but the product is easy to use with a simple interface. No set up is required for QuickTime Player for network streaming content. Instead, QuickTime Player automatically determines what the connection speed of your system is and then chooses the highest possible quality stream for the amount of bandwidth that you have available.
Key Features Of QuickTime:
- Playback of 3GPP and 3GPP2 files
- Playback of MPEG-4 video, H.264, AAC audio & Instant-On media
- Easy-to-use controls.
- Enhanced interface.
- Bass and treble controls.
- Balance control.
- Streaming media support.
- Ability to save movie favorites.
- Ability to view VR & interactive content.
- H.264 video.
- Multi-channel audio playback.
- Live re-size.
- New playback capabilities.
- Zero config streaming.
Please Note that QTime Player does not yet support a dedicated installer for Windows 10 (However, if you upgrade from a previous version of Windows with QuickTime Player 7.7. already installed, then it will continue to work).